ERTH Power Corporation’s distribution rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board (OEB), an independent provincial government agency. At any time, ERTH Power may have one or more applications before the OEB, and may also be participating in other OEB-sponsored proceedings. ERTH Power is licensed by the OEB under Electrical Distribution Licence No. ED-2002-0516.
- 2018 Cost of Service Rate Application
- Notice – Cost of Service Rate Application
- ETPL – Cost of Service Rate Application – Part 1
- ETPL – Cost of Service Rate Application – Part 2
- ETPL – Cost of Service Rate Application – Part 3
- OEB Decision and Rate Order for May 1, 2017 rates
- 2017 Distribution Rate Application
- OEB Decision and Rate Order for May 1, 2016 rates
- 2016 Distribution Rate Application
The Scorecard for Ontario’s Electricity Distributors was introduced in 2013 by the Ontario Energy Board as a tool to measure how well Ontario’s electricity distributors, such as ERTH Power Corporation, are performing each year based on a specific set of measures. The Scorecard has been developed to provide customers insight of how well their utility is performing and will be posted annually. ERTH Power will use the scorecard to continue to improve productivity and focus on improvements that our customers value. For further information on the Scorecard read the FAQ’s below or visit the OEB’s electricity distributor scorecard page.