ERTH Power wants to inform you of any planned outages that may be occurring due to continual improvement or emergency relief measures. We will do our best to inform you of any planned outages occurring in our municipalities.
The below planned outages are currently scheduled to occur on the following dates. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have concerning a planned outage in your neighbourhood at (519) 485-1820 or toll free at (877) 850-3128.
Town of Port Stanley – June 14th (10:00 am to 3:00 pm)
In order for ERTH Power to make improvements to the electricity supply system, a temporary power interruption has been scheduled for Tuesday June 14, 2022 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (weather permitting). Not all customers in Port Stanley will be affected, please see the attached link.
Unplanned power outages can occur at any time due to weather conditions, construction damages, traffic accidents or equipment failure. ERTH Power has set up systems and protocols to ensure that unplanned outages are minimal. In the event of an unplanned power outage our experienced team of service workers will be on the scene to help restore the affected power system. Before calling ERTH Power, please ensure that the cause of the problem is not your household breakers.
In the event of an unplanned power outage, there are a few simple precautions you can take to ensure the comfort and safety of you and your family:
- Contact us immediately at (519) 485-1820 or toll free at (877) 850-3128 so we can send our service team to assess the situation
- Keep an emergency kit in a hall closet filled with flashlights, batteries, candles, matches, and warm blankets
- Have emergency phone numbers as well as ERTH Power’s telephone number written down for easy access
- Keep a ready supply of water bottles and dry snacks in the event of a long period power outage
- Having a wireless radio can provide you with news updates and a corded phone can be a worthwhile investment to ensure telephone access during a long period power outage.
- Like us on Facebook @erthpower and follow us on Twitter #erthpower for updates.
ERTH Power is committed to providing our customers with safe and reliable power, however we can not guarantee an uninterrupted supply of electricity. ERTH Power cannot be held responsible for loss or damage caused by an interruption or defect in the supply of electricity. As outlined in ERTH Power’s Conditions of Service, we are only liable for damages that arise due to negligence in providing service to the customer.