Take advantage of paperless eBilling!
Enjoy the perks of paperless, while helping to protect our community and the environment.
- CONVENIENCE– Access your online account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – from anywhere.
- CONTACTLESS – Reduce physical touch points during the pandemic
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT – Save trees and reduce our environmental impact by eliminating paper and waste
- FIND SAVINGS – Monitor and compare usage data to find savings opportunities
Sign up for eBilling
Signing up for eBilling is quick and easy!
To sign up for paperless eBilling, you must first opens in a new windowRegister for MyAccount. Before you get started, please have your most recent bill handy to complete the registration form. When completing the registration form, make sure to select “Yes I want Paperless” in the Paperless Billing section.
Already registered for MyAccount?
If you are already registered with MyAccount and would like to switch to paperless billing, follow these easy steps:
- Login to MyAccount
- On the dashboard, select Profile
- In the Paperless Billing section, select “Yes, I want Paperless”
- Enter your current password
- Click Update My Profile
You should begin receiving a paperless bill in your next billing period. If you do not receive your bill, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-850-3128.
How to reset your MyAccount password
If it is your first time logging in to MyAccount or you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by clicking “Forgot Your Password” on the MyAccount login page and follow the steps. Watch the tutorial video below to learn more.
Update the email address on your ERTH Power account
If you need to update the email address on your ERTH Power account, please complete the Email Update Request Form or contact the ERTH Power Customer Service team.
Change your billing preference
If you are registered with MyAccount, you can login to MyAccount and update your billing preference at any time under Profile settings.
If you would like to opt out of paperless eBilling and continue receiving a paper bill, you may complete our Keep Paper form.