As per the Ontario Energy Board’s requirements, ERTH Power is conducting an Electrical Safety Awareness Survey by phone between January 8, 2024 and March 8, 2024.
The Electrical Safety Survey is conducted by ADVANIS on ERTH Power’s behalf. During this time, ERTH Power customers may receive a call from ADVANIS.
ADVANIS will not ask customers for personal information or demand any form of payment. If you are suspicious of a scam, please contact our Customer Service team at (519) 485-1820.
Electrical Safety Quick Tips:
- Call or Click before you dig – Ontario One Call 1-800-400-2255 or ontarioonecall.ca
- Keep your body and objects at least 3m (10ft) away from overhead power lines
- NEVER touch or tamper with electrical distribution equipment on the ground
- Stay at least 10m (33ft) or roughly the length of a school bus away from downed overhead power lines
- If a power line falls on your car, stay inside until help arrives. Only get out if there is a fire hazard.
Visit our electrical safety page for more safety tips in your home and the community.