ERTH Power Corporation, a regional power utility, launched in July 2000 in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, representing the amalgamation of seven Public Utilities Commissions (PUCs) within the municipalities of Port Stanley, Aylmer, Belmont, Ingersoll, Thamesford, Otterville, Norwich, Burgessville, Beachville, Embro and Tavistock. In 2011, Clinton, Mitchell and Dublin, Ontario and most recently in 2019, Goderich, Ontario was added to our service territory. We are a licensed distribution company (LDC) providing efficient delivery of electricity, billing and maintenance service to over 25,000 residential and commercial customers within our licensed boundaries.
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Chris White – President
Graig Pettit – Vice President & General Manager
Eustacia Young – Executive Assistant & Corporate Secretary
Josh Smith P. Eng. – Director of Engineering & Operations
Jeff Nicholson – Manager of Utility Operations
Diane Taylor – Manager, Accounting & Regulatory Affairs
Kim Ellis – Manager – Customer Solutions
A community partner committed to delivering safe and reliable electricity while providing innovative and high-quality services and solutions to our customers.
Working cooperatively as a trusted, quality services and solutions provider; creating value for all stakeholders.
Our Values Statement
- Safety First | Promote the importance of health, safety and wellness
- Customer Focus | Remain a leader in customer care and service delivery
- Excellence | Strive for operational and performance excellence
- Innovation | Continuous improvement of people, processes and technology
- Sustainability | Protect the environment and meet the needs of present without compromising the future generations
- Committed | Continue long-term commitment to employees and community partnerships